Thursday, August 19, 2010

Turning Point

Well, I think this is about the time that I venture away from trying to establish my philosophical view and begin commenting on specific issues to which this perspective might lend value. In setting up the idiosyncrasies that make up my own outlook, that is, a commitment to novelty and ever-new paradigms, I think I can now comment on issues of evidence, conjecture, information, disinformation, paradigm and prejudice, without being coerced into an absolutist perspective of anything. If you think I'm mistaken, please let us engage the issue!

So, what I take to be sufficient for at least introducing my ideas is the page called Guide, as it stands for now (Aug. 19 / '10). Inevitably, the posts that have been posted before then will be edited to suit whatever fancy I so happen to entertain, yet they summarize enough of what I was trying to accomplish up to now.

The models to be put forth ought inevitably be overtaken; if and only if better models emerge should any previous ones be in the race to superiority that paradigms must necessarily engage.

As an indicative phenomenon, I'd like to present the work of Miles from The Holoplex as a very edifying approach to the subjects I'm interested in and will be articulating further on this here blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment