Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Specialty

Even though I have no majestic revelations to bear from deep esoteric research, no special insights into secret agendas at play, no intimate connections with influential elite insiders, or any particular synchro-mystic bend to my gait, I feel my contribution to the development of the species' consciousness is worthwhile. What I've been able to do is amass a plethora of data and perspectives that interconnect in an infinitesimally variegated archive of neural structures. Having this infinite resource at my disposal means I can interpret phenomena from many varieties of perspectives without ever being absolutely committed to any of them. Not to say that I don't take some perspectives to be more relevant, correct, and appropriate than others, but that I'm ready to change when the occasion arises. This is my specialty.

A good example of this has got to be my involvement with researching the ill-fated day of 9/11 and all of what that entails. It wasn't until 2003 that I woke up to the reality of the matter, even though it hadn't sat well in my system beforehand, especially due to the lack of cogent information in the mass media. But after having awakened my dormant mistrust of 'the man', an impetus to truth lit a fire under my ass and I took the red pill, went down the rabbit hole, peeked beyond the veil of ordinary everyday life, and changed my own life. What I found was a distended morass of scientific information, agendas of concealment and revelation, jingoistic disinformation, government lies, first-hand accounts, and conspiracy theories so strange that they postulate holographic UFOs or autonomously operating bands of Arabs able to thwart the entire American military establishment. Through the course of years of committed research I've found untold numbers of perspectives that lay claim to to truth of the matter; more importantly, however, are the perspectives that report their findings as information to be interpreted rather than Truths that require defending. Upon my initial investigation, and remaining so, I'm open to new ideas to explain this event. Judgment is postponed.

Imagine walking into a movie theater with full intentions of enjoying a story, say, a fantasy movie made for children, laden with all the magic, spells, glitter and glamour, and applying a scientific reductionist model to every phenomenon presented. This will not be much fun at all, not to say that children's movies are either, but the overuse of the belief matrix here has prevented the viewer from appreciating the other aspects of the film. Instead of engaging a new idea complex with previously functional models, why not trying raw sensory involvement? I think this is a tangible operation. By postponing judgment I'm open to wonder. The wide-eyed amazement that follows is a perpetual state for me. I'm always wondering...wandering.

No comments:

Post a Comment