Thursday, July 22, 2010

Agenda

The agenda at hand follows from the ideas developed after my mind had determined the landscape in question. Basically, I seek to undermine any and all popular and ordinary perspectives by providing wider and more interesting insights and interpretations to phenomena that might seem obtuse to people coming from closed-system perspectives. My strictly-open calculus keeps as many perspectives as possible available at any given moment to lend interpretive power in analysis of the situation at hand.

As far as I can tell, scientific analyses of repeatable phenomena in experimental settings is the best way to determine the validity of a perspective in most cases. In certain circumstances, however, the phenomenon at hand is beyond the scope of interpretive ability afforded by the scientific paradigm utilized. This is not to say that the phenomenon cannot be explained, rather, that sometimes there are better explanations available that are not exactly scientific, (yet?)

The agenda here presented declares that any and all perspectives put forth hitherto do not stand in opposition to anything whatsoever. Truth is a singular and unified whole to be approximated as best as possible, never achieved.

Ideas that might seem opposed to this paradigm are rather ideas that have already been previously integrated, or information that will further reinforce the paradigm that informs the agenda at hand, even if that means knocking out its' foundations. Truth ought never be restricted by perspective.

The agenda here presented declares that it has as its' heart an intention, to go beyond the everyday ways of thinking in order to bring back jewels of data that might act as catalysts in the transformation of human perspectives.

When science is at its' best, scientists approach those sorts of rare gems with curiosity and interest, and usually open minds that are able to perceive beyond the limitations that their current perspectives are offering to interpret the phenomenon at hand.

This is my agenda: to approach the world in a way that stays honest and true to my intentions, never giving in to any mechanisms of control that might unduly influence my healthy skepticism. Based on how I feel and what I think can be backed up by my experience is what I hold on to as right and true. Constantly learning and changing is the name of the game to my agenda.

With curiosity at heart, acuity of eye, and subtlety of ear, do I pledge my mind to this agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment