Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here Comes October...

Well I thought I'd be consistent enough to keep an average margin of posts per month, but as it happens, life changes....thankfully. New occasions bring new opportunities and I find myself writing as much as ever, although not per blogosphere, as it were.

My ideas are coming together through the question of culture. I am asking myself why the cultural programming I've been endowed with has brought this free-thinking individual to where I am right now. I credit the entire ecosystem of the planet for blessing me with the potentials I have before me, and I pledge my allegiance to the multiplicitude of organisms and ecosystems that will inevitably evolve and pervade all the surfaces of this planet either without the species of which I'm a member.

Thanks life...

No comments:

Post a Comment