Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Idea of A Solution Oriented Approach

The following communication is something I intend to serve to the Attorney General of Canada in the very near future (I'm getting a printer tomorrow :P ).

This is what I think is the most important step in becoming who I really am, and that is a free man, living for the time being in a bag of flesh, experiencing this vast and awesome tribulation we call humanity.

That's all for now, please consider:


Notice:

Greetings and tidings of good health and well-being, to the public trustee at hand,

I, Martyn Daniel Grant will to make known to the public record that a necessary distinction exists between he, aforementioned Martyn Daniel Grant, and the person with a similar name (in capital letters merely for distinction purposes), MARTYN DANIEL GRANT. Whereas it is understood that the latter is an issuance of security interests and the former is my living body, mind, and soul, no comparison could rightly be entertained.

I, Martyn Daniel Grant will to make known to the public record that it is my full intent to stand in equity with full liability under common law jurisdiction. Whereas it is understood that the right to act in commerce is a God-given right in adherence with common law, sworn to be upheld by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth of the House of Windsor, and therefore a matter entirely dependent upon consent.

I, Martyn Daniel Grant, will to make known to the public record that the terms of any and all contracts concerning my business are dealt with in an even-handed manner subject to full disclosure, mutual consideration, and agreement of terms. Whereas it is understood that failure to meet even one of these specific criterion renders any and all contracts null and void.

I, Martyn Daniel Grant, will to make known to the public record that I fully intend to engage in commerce under the same name given to me by my parents, and not by the title issued by the REGISTRAR GENERAL and DEPUTY of the government of ONTARIO, CERTIFICATE NUMBER 83-452502-01, with REGISTRATION NUMBER 83-05-048278, ISSUED AT TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA on AUG. 04, 1983, via DATE OF REGISTRATION on Jun. 27, 1983 at the BIRTHPLACE of LONDON, in the name of GRANT, MARTYN DANIEL with a sex of M, under the title of CERTIFIED EXTRACT FROM BIRTH REGISTRATION, a document called FORM 27 VITAL STATISTICS ACT 11128.

I, Martyn Daniel Grant, will to make known to the public record that I have the capacity to act under the title MARTYN DANIEL GRANT and summarily choose not to employ such a vehicle in my commercial engagements. Whereas it is understood that all statutory measures are subject to this and only this particular title, I welcome open dialogue to hear the resolution of any claims against said title.

I, Martyn Daniel Grant, will to make known to the public record that this sentiment is hereby recorded for any future consideration. Whereas it is understood that failure to respond is equivalent to agreement of parties, I give the receiver of this document a full ten business days to respond with a counter claim to any of the intentions I have made clear and answers to the following questions:

Is there any issue that your office wills to attend in consideration of the previous statements?

Is there anything I cannot lawfully perform besides cause harm or loss?

If the answer is in the negative and no response is received, my will is known to the public by agreement of parties and all further matters can be directed by this knowledge, evidenced by this document.

If restrained or detained by anyone for reasons to address these issues, let it be known that I, Martyn Daniel Grant, charge a fee of no less than one thousand dollars CAD for my time, patience, and good will, to whichever individuals care to contract my services via this document.

Thank you for your time,

In peace,

(Signature)

All Rights Reserved, With Prejudice.

2 comments: